Thursday, July 1, 2010

Bad Hair Days

So I was at Walmart today and I saw my hair dresser in the next checkout and I was getting ready to yell hello to her and then I realized ...today was a crazy hair day (again) and I was too embarrassed to say hello. So I actually ducked down so she couldn't see me until she left. Sad huh? In my defense I was on my way to get a spray tan.(surprise Bill if you are reading this) and so I had not even combed my hair just put it in a ponytail and went on my merry way.
I keep running into her when I look AWFUL and I wonder if she wonders if I actually use any of the techniques that she shows me, if I ever actually comb and style my hair. I do....it use to be a quite frequent occurence but these days well I am ashamed to say it is a once a week if I am lucky kinda thing. I do comb it... I am not a total slacker but that is as far as it goes. I have dreams of having beautifully coiffed hair on a daily basis but unless Ken Paeves or the like decided to move in next door and style my hair for free daily out of pity I guess I am out of luck. So Ms. B the next time you see me I hope that my hair is done so I don't have to duck and not say hello because I really wanted to chat :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers