Sunday, September 6, 2009

Another Disney Pic




We don't have lots of fabulous pics to really share of our trip. Most of the time we were just too busy and I didn't think about it and then we started the trip with a dead camera battery. You'd think that would be something I checked before we left but apparently NO.... I felt like the biggest idiot and was so mad but luckily Kara and Peter offered their camera along with their babysitting and child assist skills :) Thanks again guys !!
One of the reasons I love this pictures is that it was the end of day one and Dylan was done. They were hot and tired, tired of walking, etc. and he had just started to cry and we turned a corner and saw Lightning who is one of his very favorites and suddenly he was happy again and the day ended on smiles which I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers