Sunday, September 6, 2009

Disneyland



Alright it has been a really long time since I updated this blog. I keep intending to get it done & then life interupts all my good intentions and plans :) So we went to Disneyland a few months ago and had an amazing time. The boys had such looks of joy the whole time we were there it was great. I was nervous about how it would be with Benjamin who was a mere 3 1/2 months old at the time but he was great. To help us out we had my neice and her husband go with us and it made the trip much easier and we had a lot of fun with them. I loved seeing the kids excited about the rides and the characters. It was a great time and I highly recommend going if you can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers