Thursday, June 10, 2010

Mostly Snore

I find it hilarious that my last posting was titled Roar of A Snoar... because my blog is mostly Snore these days or possible always. I have a new goal of posting every day and I think a lot of those posts will also be "snores" but I will keep at it.
When I was taking one of my English classes way back when at Weber State I remember my teacher told me that I had flashes of brilliance in my writing but if I wanted those flashes to be anything besides flashes I would have to work at it every day. Never mind how many years ago that was and I would think it would be obvious that I have not been working on it daily. I was thinking what kind of an example am I to my boys when I tell them that they can be anything if they work hard and go for it when I just dream about my dream of writing. One of those do as I say not as I do situations that I often find myself in as a parent and I LOATHE it. So I am going to work on my dream here in this blog and for the 5 of you who read it I beg of you to stick with me for awhile and see if I can get some of those flashes of brilliance back :) Be forwarned it might take awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers