Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Leaving on a jet plane



So I got the call today that we have been waiting for... the one I wasn't expecting until next week.

It's offical we are headed to England.

I was so relieved that we had an answer and then I was excited because the opportunity it gives us as a family is tremendous. I am sad because I have an amazing group of friends here, my family is close, and the kids have great friends that none of us want to leave.

I start thinking of castles to go see, EuroDisney, traveling to Ireland, Italy wherever liked I have always dreamed and am happy.
Then, I asked how long the flight was....part of it is over 9 hours. Thats the second leg (whuck?) and we have a layover for the ENTIRE day in Amsterdamn. And I have three little boys ... under 6 and I was back to not so excited again.
I am not a Trekkie but why someone has not come up with a teleporter by now so we can beam wherever by now is beyond me. Get on it people !!

3 comments:

  1. I'm all for the teleporter Krista! You are hilarious! Miss ya tons and best of luck in England! :) Happy Bday to your little man too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are clearly not a Trekie since it is a trasnporter and not a teleporter. And, that's not a jet plane by the way...it's a prop plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Will you be blogging about your move? We are also slated to go to England this year and any insight would be a great help to me. I like to try to be as prepared as possible!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers