Friday, March 23, 2012

Manic Monday or Manic Everyday

Are you familiar with the song Manic Monday by the Bangles?  Well it has been Manic Monday EVERYDAY up in here!  My to do list and the random strange things that keep happening (like my dog and the stick) have thrown me for a loop this week.  I have had things to go out and do each day which means not much getting accomplished here.  There is no light at the end of the tunnel because everyday next week I also have outings & then there is the normal day to day stuff. 


 The crazies I live with expect clean clothes AND food... on a regular basis.  It is outrageous is it not?  Do they not realize the scope of my work.  Do they not know how long it has been since I sat and watched Big Bang Theory?  Sigh.


So off I go into the wild madness of my to do list.  If I don't post for a week or so it might be because I ran away and joined the real circus in lieu of the circus I live.  I have always wanted to be a trapeze artist so it is a possibility.


Here is the song if you are unfamiliar :)  I remember doing a flashlight dance to this at Girl Scout Camp... ha ha ha.  Thank goodness there is no video of that preciousness.  Have a fab weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers