Tuesday, April 7, 2009

I should really be cleaning my house, etc preparing for Easter Weekend. It will be a big weekend here. The entire family is coming so we can bless Benjamin, it is Easter and apparently I will be 33. It will be the first time my neices and nephews have been to my new house and the first time my step sister and her family will be at my house so I am of course wanting everything to be perfect which is nuts.
I am having a hard time figuring out what to put into Easter baskets as the boys are getting older and realize hey there is candy out there I could be eating so why am I not getting any.
And the big dreaded thing.... 33... I realize it is not old but I thought I was only going to be 31... lol... I know how could I lose a couple years there and be so clueless I don't know but I did. And it really seemed like once I knew the number was bigger I saw more wrinkles. So I am trying to decided if I should be 33 forever now, age gracefully and not reveal my true age or work backwards and say I am 31 for the next ten years. The silly things that get us worked up are amazing when there is so much more going on in the world. But this week these are the big things in my world :)
Hopefully I can get pictures of the boys mohawks on here soon. There Dad took them to get haircuts and they both ended with mohawks that the lady didn't even do right. Needless to say I was not happy. She is not allowed to cut the boys hair and Bill is not allowed to take them by himself for a bit. I realize it is just hair and all that but seriously...I was not prepared for that.
Happy Easter to all !

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers