Thursday, January 5, 2012

I don't have much to say but there is a lot to do!



I really have nothing great to say but since I really am trying to post more than once a week here are a few random things happening.

I am getting my hair cut tonight for the first time in months.... 8 months actually since I have been to a real live salon.  Super excited... just not excited about the price tag.

I am working on my nieces baby shower which is interesting since she lives in the States and I do not but I want to help.  I am so excited & so bummed I can't be there for the actual event.  I was looking forward to doing her invitations and then I realized how long some of it would take me.  Like to stamp 175 of something and then cut that all out...that is just ONE part of it.  Yep and that is not all I get to do.  I love it but think I am crazy for the design maybe.  Don't worry she doesn't read my blog so I am not spoiling anything :)  I will have to post pics when they are all out though because I think they are cute.  I am biased though.

I also get to make cookies for the people in my husbands office tonight.  Christmas Cookies.  Yep you read that last sentence right.  Some of them were gone when I was making them previously and well I was getting my butt kicked with a nutso to do list then as well so I was fine with doing more later.  Until later came.  Now I want them to have cookies but I don't feel like doing it.  Sigh.

I think the story of my life is this:
Insane amount of things to accomplish, little time to complete, procrastinated as much as possible, currently freaking out and running around like a chicken without a head.  All that said life is good :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers