Welcome to Wednesday Hodge Podge. If you are unfamiliar with this, questions are supplied by the fabulous Joyce at From This Side of the Pond. Answer the questions, link up so people can read your answers & you can go read other people's answers. It is fun and nice to not have to think of your own content one day a week!
1. A new Miss America was crowned on Saturday night-did you watch? If you were a contestant what would your talent be?
I did not watch. If I was a contestant my talent would be .......ummm....give me a minute or 50 t think. Surely I have a talent I could list. I feel a bit like Sandra Bullock in Miss Congeniality. You mean I have to supply my own talent?
I don't sing, I use to play the piano a million years ago, I am creative so maybe painting or scrapbooking if that could count.
2. Do you have houseplants? Real or fake?
I currently have neither although I LOVE real plants. We have not had any in a long time with moving, etc and with little babies it has been easier not to have them. Now that my "baby" is almost three I think we are getting closer to it being safe to have plants in the house again though
3. When you were in school did you speak up or were you more of the hide your face, avoid eye contact, and pray the teacher didn't call on you type of student?
I was very quiet and shy through most of school. I especially did not want to be called on during Math. English was okay.
4. Next Monday marks the Chinese New Year...what do you order when someone suggests Chinese food?
I love Orange Chicken, Kung Pow Chicken, Chicken and Mushroom. I would adore to be able to get in my car right now and drive to Panda Express or something. This question will haunt me all day Joyce :)
5. How would you define a miracle? What would it take for you to consider something a miracle?
I think I would describe a miracle as something that is beyond human control and unexplainable. I am not sure what it would take for me to believe an event was a miracle. I do believe miracles still happen though.
6. What's your favorite Disney song? If you're stuck you'll find a list here.
I think I would say When You Wish Upon A Star based on the list. Although Jo Jo The Dog Faced Boy is a close second. (Seriously what kind of song is that? Jo Jo the Dog Faced Boy....lol)
7. I should have _____________ yesterday.
Made a grocery list yesterday because today I really don't feel like it yet my children are under the impression that not only do we require more food in this house we need a variety of food in the house. Demanding little punks :)
8. Insert your own random thought here.
I love making lists of things to do but I wish I was not a procrastinator on some of the things and I also wished I remembered to check my to do list everyday. That would be very helpful as I forgot to check it all of last week and yesterday so now I have an event to go to tomorrow and no sitter for a 2yr old. Joy.
Thanks for stopping by!