Wednesday, June 13, 2012

It's Okay Tuesday

I love "It's Okay Tuesday" because I feel like it is a legitimate time to vent or rant without anyone giving you any lip about it & let's face it we all need to vent sometimes.  Sometimes being daily for me to a few select few and weekly in public here.   Join in on the fun at Airing My Dirty Laundry, One Dirty Sock at a Time,  a great blog I stumbled upon one day and I now stalk :)


It's okay that I paid an outrageous amount of $$$ for a tiny vegetable tray today for a baby shower I was hosting.   It made people happy & it was worth it to not have to set up and break down tables for 50 people.


It's okay that I stayed up until 2am to work on a project and then realized today that I should have done it opposite of how I did it.


It's okay that it is now 12:18 am and I am still not done with my to do list..... from yesterday


It's okay that the shoes that I bought and shipped to myself while I was on vacation in the States are still not here even though I am dying to wear them


It's okay that I find it completely hilarious in Madagascar when King Julian says, "Does anyone else have the Heebie Jeebies?  No?  Good so shut up."  Even though I don't let my kids say shut up.  It cracks me up every time.


It's okay that that one of the first thoughts that popped into my head on Sunday in church when we were talking about prayers getting answered was how much easier it would be if Jesus would just message me on facebook with what I needed to do...


It's okay that I am going to start another blog even though I barely keep up with this one...


It's okay that I am going to go to bed instead of blog more or finish my to do list :) 


Happy Tuesday folks & may the rest of your week sail by smoothly!


3 comments:

  1. My to do list are never done...or even halfway done. I think it would be better if Jesue could just text me back! Good list hope you are enjoying your time in the states!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think to-do lists are ways to taunt us for never getting everything done that we "should". LOVE the idea of Jesus sending me a facebook message!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm still working on my to do list from last week. It just keeps rolling over. And over. And over. I give up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers