I am returning to Hodge Podge (yay!) after a get away vacation to the States & catching up on the crazy schedule that was awaiting me here. I am very grateful to my amazing husband who let me hit the pause button for two weeks and spend time with my family. It was amazing but it is good to be back home with my boys. Thanks for stopping by and after you read my answers hop over to Joyce's great blog, From This Side of the Pond to join in! You won't regret it :)
1. How many students were in your high school graduating class? Did you know most, if not all of them?
There were 64 students I believe in my graduating class.... maybe 65. Yes I knew each of them as well as most every other student in the school. Sometimes it was really nice to be from some place so small & other times not so much.
2. What was the last thing you photographed?
The last thing I photographed was a giant room of chairs at an antique warehouse. It was insane how many chairs they had. The picture really doesn't do it justice.
3. Pickles-love 'em or loathe 'em? If it's love what's something you eat that needs a pickle?
I do like pickles. I grew up loving sweet gerkins. I love sweet relish on hot dogs and I love dill pickles on hamburgers.
4. What's a stereotype you perpetuate without meaning to?
Tough one. I really am not sure. Probably something about not being on time to things. Maybe if you have small children you will never be on time. It is a struggle to get us out the door in prompt fashion which makes my military husband nuts. Poor man. He is 15 min early to everything and
then there is us :)
5. Ever been horseback riding? If so, is it something you enjoy? If not, do you have any interest? Did you watch the Kentucky Derby? Will you be watching the last leg of the Triple Crown this weekend?
I use to own a horse and my Grandmother started the American Bashkir Curly Horse Registration so I grew up around them. I miss riding. I did not watch the Derby and I will probably miss the Triple Crown but I really hope to attend some horse events here in England next year.
6. What's your favorite wedding movie?
Favorite wedding movie. There are lots of great movies but one of my current faves is The Proposal. Not your standard movie I know but great :)
7. What is one 'tourist attraction' in the USA you'd like to see in person?
I have three areas :) 1)New York and the Statue of Liberty, Time Square, etc. 2) Washington D.C the White House & all the great stuff there, 3) Zions National Park in Utah
8. Insert your own random thought here.
We went and saw Elton John in concert last night and it was so much fun to get out with other adults and just have fun. The concert was very good & the
people watching amazing :)
people watching amazing :)