Saturday, June 23, 2012

You is kind, you is smart, you is important

So I finally watched The Help.  Wow is all I can think.  I really liked the movie & now I motivated to pick the book of my bookshelf where it has sat for months and read it.  My thoughts are jumbled and I can't really articulate my feelings about it... part of that might be due to the fact it is 2:30am.
I can't imagine living in that time & I can't fathom some of the things that happened just like I can't believe much of what happens in the world today does in fact occur.  How much happened/happens that we are clueless about.  A scary thought.
Love one another, be kind.  To me it seems like it really is that simple.  At least it should be.

1 comment:

  1. So glad you liked it. I know when I saw it I felt the same way. Actually I went out and bought the book because I wanted to have it for my grandchildren someday. Everyone needs to know this story. I also own the movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by & leaving a comment! I love it!

Followers